Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Up LATE.

Here's our little munchkin who was put to bed 30 minutes ago. I admit, I've been trying to put him to bed awake but tired so he'll put himself asleep. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not only is he not asleep, but this is what he's doing now...






Maybe my favorite part is when Evan smiles because I'm playing with the wind chime. ;) So cute. No one can resist such a cutie baby smiling. ;) I hate that he is asleep right now so I can't hug him so tight right now! ;) he he he.

3 comments:

Lee said...

As funny as he is (and cute to boot) I'm must say, I find it way more entertaining listening to you talk to him. hehehe

Cher said...

That is funny. Poor kid couldn't get down. I miss your voice!

lovely dear juanita said...

that is hilarious! love the snot. hehehe. too cute.