Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blue Steele






I am determined to get a better picture of this face that Evan has been making. It is so hilarious. If I'm really lucky, I will get it recorded on a video for you all.



About 2 weeks ago, out of nowhere, while talking to him, he put this scowl on his face and slowly bowed his head while maintaining eye contact. Almost a look of disapproval but then he breaks his serious face and starts laughing! He is THE cutest kid EVER!!! ;) lol. It is so much fun to see him act 'tweeky'. One of the few things that worried me about adoption was the sadness that my child would not have my families 'tweeky' personality possibly. As you can see, he was given to us so I could have a 'tweeky' baby. Thank you God! I love my tweeky baby! ;)

4 comments:

Lila said...

seriously, these pictures really don't do him justice on how funny this face is in person. i hope i get it recorded soon! ;)

Ashley Jane said...

hehe, I'm glad he's tweeky too.

Karla said...

Well, it would be hard not to be tweeky with animated Lila and Michael as parents.

Jessica said...

I'm dying at these pictures. So darn cute and funny!