Saturday, October 31, 2009

The After Party

Bam Bam Bam Bam


Ladies and Gentleman... I give you... "Pebbles and Bam Bam" (aka Annabelle and Evan)!



Can I be a Monkey instead?


A: Mom, what's he doin'?



E: Mom, what's she sayin'?

Quit taking pictures of me!!!! I don't want to sit still.


This is my friend Elizabeth, who also watches Evan currently. Her son Hayden is a monkey and Evan had squirmed out of Bam Bam by the end of Trunk or treat. lol. Liz is having her second baby boy in December so will not longer be watching him ;( but we are so happy she will be able to focus on her family more. We hope Evan has been a good boy for her, she has been a GREAT blessing to us. We thank you so much Liz and Hayden. We look forward to lots of play dates (maybe on my days off I can take Hayden for a couple hours so you can have Logen all to yourself :) ).




Bam Bam and Pebbles 'date' at the trunk or treat.



Halloween after party on Evan's Airplane at the end of the night. ;)