Friday, October 23, 2009

Gulf Shores Favorites

At the beginning of our trip, our sister in law broke out her microphone to serenade us. ;) We loved it.

that baby STILL fits in the sling that Ashley made me! He slept in it about 3 different times and still sits in it a bunch.


our family photo



nieces at sunset

the men.


day one at the beach



our S.I.L. Nanci on the Pier.



Mine and Evan's turn to be swept away by the windy pier!

g.q.


Mine and Evan's first Ferris Wheel ride at "The Wharf" (which actually is no where near the beach as a 'wharf' should be).



holding on VERY tight. That is why I have not ripped the sunglasses off yet. LOL.




Showing Evan the sad reality of the circle of life regarding a washed up dead jelly fish. sorry little jelly fish.

sunset shot of Michael and that crazy little baby


i do NOT like the sand mom. well... maybe if you were to let me put it in my mouth...



Single most favorite shot that I took on vacation. :) I know, it was hard to choose...



I think my sister Katrina will not only appreciate that I got a new bathing suit (which is super cute!) but that I am willing to have a photo of it posted. There is a triumph here. :) lol

Mike posing with the babe


The girls, braving the waves. Seriously. Only the first and second days were kinda calm weather. This was the 3rd day and the waves were CRAZY and a little scary. We supported each other and had a GREAT time. Matt came in too and to ALL of our SHOCK, Michael not only came in but he took his shirt off! WHOO HOO! There are no photos of this as we were all in the water together but I saw my mother in law taking a few blackmails. Not to worry, we may have some of her if she chooses to make them public with out our knowledge. :D lol....




Evan's first time on one of these while shopping at the local mall.




New best friend. ;) lol





1st time on a carosel! lol. He loved it.




the little kids. ;)



Daddy is so crazy!



Little Lauren and the VERY windy night!



View from our condo on the 4th floor. Evan was not allowed in this room till today when we were leaving. It just gave me a bad feeling for him.


Evan loves both of his Tennessee cousins but Brooke is especially attentive to him. You can see it all in this photo, it speaks to their bond. Oh, and look at my big boy in his new car seat and FACING FORWARD!!!?? I love this little guy that made me want to pull my hair out with all his SHRILL screaming throughout the car ride and week. oy vey!. ;)



till next year?.... we'll see...

4 comments:

Meghan said...

That looked like so much fun! Evan is adorable, as usual. :) And you are one sexy mom!!!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Looks like great fun. I'm glad you got away for awhile.

Jessica said...

love his expressions. especially when he is hangin over daddy's back. cute cute cute

Cher said...

It looks like you had a great time! Evan's facial expressions crack me up. By the way, you look great!