
Are you seriously gonna make me do this mom?


"The first cut is the deepest"

Everyone reads at the beauty shop, right?

Checking for symmetry...

Making sure my baby still loves me. Well, he loves my hair at least. Let go kid! 8)

All done! Perfect. Still long but not a mullet and best part... The curls are still there! ;)
Front view...

I had it all planned out, I was going to do Evan's first haircut at mommy's salon "Lila's Chop Shop". We would take pictures and it would be perfect, birds chirping, sun shining, kittens frolicking, ya know, the norm.... only.. the weather was great, birds chirping (no kittens that I noticed) but NO CHOP SHOP!! :*(. It seriously bugs me but it's over, I had to cut his hair before family pictures with Shannon Hairr so I did it in my kitchen while Mike was photographer (while watching the UT game, hence Evan's awesome outfit) with cheap free scissors from a clipper set I bought years ago and Evan's "Safety First" comb! YIKES. On behalf of all professional hairstylists everywhere, I am sorry. SO sorry! :( Anyway, he is an absolute DOLL and his haircut (done on his 13month birthday) came out great despite the circumstances. Mike kept the camera on B & W on accident so sorry if the pictures seem morbid. I don't usually let him use the camera in my control freakishness. lol. He did a pretty good job considering. ;) When we get our pictures back from Shannon, we will proudly display one or two for your viewing pleasure. She was very patient with us, walking from place to place as she is pretty pregnant right now with #2 so, we hope we didn't make her ankles swell or anything when we traipsed though the train tracks etc. ;)





2 comments:
i LOVE it! Super impressed with your tools. You can't stop talent like that! You're a lucky boy Evan.
Oh, and kudos to the photographer, he did a great job.
CUTE CUTE! Cheap scissors or not, you did a great job. Sweet boy.
Post a Comment